Seazons Tissues Student Challenge 2020
Seazons Tissue Student Challenge is a 3 months challenge for a group of students to test out their creativity in marketing the products provided by a corporate company.
- The value of the competition in today's market teaches students how important SEO, PPC, and online brand growth is and how it can be applied to real-life scenarios
- The competition is the leading way to ensure that today's students become tomorrow's successful leaders in the digital space
- A competition among universities where 30-40 teams consisting of 3-5 students create a digital marketing campaign for a real corporate sponsor. Participating teams receive a case study outlining the digital marketing challenge, where they'll perform research and formulate a digital strategy to accomplish a series of campaign objectives
- Student teams that earn a spot in the top three prizes will pitch their digital marketing campaign directly to all participants during the prize presentation ceremony
How does the competition work?
Week 1: Challenge and product knowledge briefing. Familiarize with the website and tools
Week 2: Planning of marketing campaigns and marketing platforms
Week 3 - Week 14: Execution of campaigns, submission of documents
Week 15: Judging and awards
The requirement to participate:
A team MUST consist of 3-5 UNIVERSITY STUDENTS.
Winning Team gets:
Grand Prize: RM 3, 500
1st Runner-up: RM 1, 500
2nd Runner-up: RM 1, 000
Who we are?
- A producer of Household and Commercial Hygiene Paper Products backed by many years of experience in the international OEM market.
- The first to launch an online-only store for Hygiene Paper Products in the market.
- A strong believer in innovation - We're extremely excited to announce that we're planning for expansion into new markets and are ready to embrace and roll-out the ideas that the students are going to provide in the competition.